Dr. Jawad Is A Pioneer In The Field Of Orthopedics!
Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan is an orthopedic and joint replacement surgeon with a special interest in spine surgery and an experience of 22 years in these fields. He founded Germanten as an advanced orthopedic and Multispeciality center in Attapur, Hyderabad.
A meritorious student, Dr. Mir Jawad did his masters in Orthopedics from Osmania University, Hyderabad as the best student and was awarded the Gold Medal. Later, he took his Master of Chirurgiae (Mch) in Orthopedics from the University of Seychelles American Institute of Medicine (USAIM), affiliated to the American Institute of Medicine, based in Fort Wayne, state of Indiana in the USA.
During his senior residency, he took training in joint replacements, complicated fractures, meniscal repair surgeries, arthroscopic ACL/PCL reconstruction, and spine surgery at the Osmania General Government Hospital, a tertiary care referral center in the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Later, he did a fellowship in arthroplasty in the orthopedic institute in Munich (Germany).
Dr. Mir Jawad is an expert in computer navigation aided joint replacement surgery. On the academic front, he is an active member of most major orthopedic surgeons associations worldwide and has presented many scholarly research papers. He has been given many awards for his outstanding work in Orthopedics and Joint replacement.
listed among the top orthopaedic doctors in india
Dr.Jawad has been listed as one of Indias Top Orthopedic Doctors along with other Top Orthopaedic Doctors from all states in India in coffee table book published by medgate today magazine which was launched by shri Ashwini Kumar Choubey Minister of State for health and Family Welfare Govt.of India on 21st feb 2019 in Delhi.
Words by our patients
- Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan is one of the most acclaimed orthopedic surgeons in India
- Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan, Chairman & Managing Director of Germanten Hospitals is honored with “Champions Of Change Award” by the Hon'ble 14th President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind on 26th Feb ‘23 at Vignan Bhavan, New Delhi.
- Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan, Senior Orthopaedic Surgeon and Chairman of Germanten Hospitals Hyderabad received Times of India Award of “Iconic Joint Replacement Surgeon Of Telangana” by the State Hon'ble Governor Dr. Tamilisai Soundarajan on 6th Dec 2022.
- Dr.Mir Jawad Zar Khan was honored as Best Doctor by Shri Roshaiah Garu (Ex-CM of Joint Andhra Pradesh & Former Governor Tamilnadu), In 2018.
- Dr.Mir Jawad Zar Khan was honored with the Vaidya Vibhushan Award by Etela Rajender is the Health Minister of Telangana State, In 2019.
- selected in the collections of India's Top Orthopedicians, Dr.Mir Jawad has been commended by such luminaries as Shri Ashwini Kumar Choubey, Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- Shri Jagat Prasad Nadda, Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Smt Anupriya Patel, Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- Bestowed with the 'Better India Healthcare Award 2018' Dr.Mir Jawad zar Khan is always in the news about the medical world because of his ever-evolving newer techniques in orthopedics and joint replacements.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA),
- Indo-German Orthopedic Foundation (IGOF),
- Societe Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopedique et deTraumatologie
- International (Sicot),
- International Society of Orthopedic Surgery & Traumatology
- International Cartilage Research Society,
- Indian Arthroplasty Association,
- He is an active member of the India Orthopedic Association, Orthopedic Surgeons Society Of Andhra Pradesh,
- International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty and International Society of Arthroscopy,Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine.
Accredition and Recognizations
It is a great honor to be on the list of accredited hospitals of NABH, a space reserved for those few prestigious healthcare providers who are capable of giving the best quality treatment to the people. This stamp of excellence is bestowed on a hospital or medical institute only after strict scrutiny, and multiple inspections by the board, which confirms that all operations of the hospital meet the high standards set by the board. National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent Board of Quality Council of India. NABH is set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organisations. The board is structured to cater to much-desired needs of the consumers and to set benchmarks for progress of health industry.
ISO Accreditation ISO 9001:2008
Germanten Hospital never makes claims that are not backed by factual evidence. When we call ourselves one of the best in the orthopedic sector, we mean it.
Germanten Hospital became a member of the prestigious ‘International Society of Orthopaedic Centres (ISOC)’ – a marvellous achievement.
This society consists of 21 of the most well-renowned orthopaedic centres from all around the world – from 17 countries spread across 6 continents. Mayo Clinic (USA), Campbell Clinic (USA), Hospital for Special Surgery (USA), Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (UK) among others, are part of this elite group. Germanten Hospitals is only the 2nd hospital from Asia to acquire a full membership.
We are a pioneer in the medical industry who follow a patient-centric approach and are focused on ensuring clinical excellence, patients’ safety & accessibility of quality care to every patient. With over 45 years of legacy, Germanten has been offering quality healthcare to the people for their diverse medical needs. It is a multi-specialty and tertiary care hospital with 200 beds, state- of-the-art infrastructure, and advanced medical equipment. By integrating the latest technology and expertise, we are able to provide better treatment outcomes. Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan established the hospital with a vision to provide the best orthopedic treatment to people suffering from bones and joints diseases. Germanten also offers services in domains like Neurology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Reconstructive Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
GE Health Care TATA training Center of Excellence for Operation Theater Technician & Paramedical Staff