"Institute for Advanced Orthopaedics and Neurology with high quality multispeciality services"
Our Orthopaedic Specialty Centre offers its overseas patients world-class treatment, personalized attention, and a comfortable stay.
Patients can email us about their medical condition, along with the investigation reports. Based on the transaction, we can arrive at a likely diagnosis and treatment and suggest a travel itinerary. A fully furnished Guest House near our hospital is available for patients and attendants. If needed, local transportation can also be arranged by our travel desk.
Overseas patients are assisted by our Public Relations Executive for doctor’s consults, lab, radiology reports, follow-ups and appointments, to enable hassle-free procedures.
A special team is available to meet the patient (if required). From the moment he/ she lands at our Shamshabad Airport, we ensure patients reach our hospital safely
All communication facilities, like telephone, fax, and Internet are available for easy access to patients across the Globe
Air-conditioned Deluxe Rooms and other rooms are available with telephone, television, and other essential amenities
A wonderful ambience and friendly hospitable staff to assist for speedy recovery
All major credit cards are accepted.
OVERSEAS PATIENTS AT OUR HOSPITAL
We frequently provide treatment for patients from Middle East and South East Asian countries including NRIs.
The number of overseas patients being treated at our hospital has risen steadily due to the following reasons.
- Top notch Health Care System and Practices
- German based latest precision technology for joint replacement, Sports Injuries, Spine Surgeries
- Reliable medical reports
- Proper maintenance and confidentiality of patient records
- Clean and serene atmosphere
- NABH accreditation international standards
- Competitive rates
Recently, we have had patients from many countries like Maldives, Sri Lanka, UAE, Oman, USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Malaysia, Bahrain, Qatar, South Africa, Nigeria, France, Ghana, Bangladesh, Kuwait, Australia, Singapore, and Dubai.
We also have a currency exchange desk to convert foreign currency to Indian Rupees. We help with visa formalities, ticket booking etc.
Patients History and previous reports to be sent to us on e-mail
- Out doctors will go through the reports and get in touch with you
- If needed, a skype consultation or live chat, with our doctor, can be arranged to understand your medical status
- Customised packages will be worked out, whil taking price and short stay in consideration
- Passport copies of the patient and attendantto be sent for medical visa invitation letter (in case of International patients)
- Visa assistance will be provided by our team (in case of International Patients)
- Free Transfer(Pick-up/Drop) Facility will be made avilable from airport, railwaystation, state transport stand
- Travel assistance for best flight routes. In case of emergiencies, Air-Ambulance is available on request
- Complete assistance will provided for hotel reservations
- Hassle-free hospital stay from admission to discharge
- Language interpretation services availabel
- Multicuisine diet and International channels are available as apart of our package
- Rehabilitation stay, Sightseeing trip arrangements for rejuventation, if needed, will be arranged
- In case of International patients, assistance will be offered by our International Relations Desk
- Mediclaim insurance/ TPA & corporate tie-ups with leading companies can be availed
Hassle-free payment options
CONTACT OUR INTERNATIONAL TEAM
International Doctors will be visiting on Regular basis to our Hospital, their expertise can be found on our website. We will in advance publish the Visiting Dates of International doctors for patients who are willing to get treated by our International Doctors Team.
This facility is available to International patient as well as Local patients. We will assign a relationship manager to every patient to ease your process. Patients can mail us at email@example.com for International doctor’s Appointments.