Our Orthopaedic Specialty Centre offers its overseas patients best in class treatment, personalized attention, and a comfortable stay.
Patients can email us about their medical condition, along with their investigation reports. Based on the reports and discussions, we can arrive at a likely diagnosis and treatment and suggest a travel itinerary. A fully furnished guest house is available for patients and attendants near the hospital. If required, local transportation can also be arranged by our travel desk.
Overseas patients are assisted by our Public Relations Executive for doctor’s consultations, lab reports, radiology reports, follow-ups and appointments to enable hassle-free procedures.
A special team is available to meet the patient (if required). From the moment he / she lands at Shamshabad Airport to ensure our patients have no difficulty in reaching our hospital.
Communication facilities, like telephone and Internet are available to overseas patients so that they can stay connected with their nears and dears across the globe. Air-conditioned Deluxe Rooms and other rooms are available with telephone, television, and other essential amenities.
The wonderful ambience and friendly hospital staff help in speedy recovery!
All major credit cards are accepted at Germanten Hospital.
OVERSEAS PATIENTS AT OUR HOSPITAL
We frequently provide treatment for patients from Middle East and South East Asian countries including Non Resident Indians [NRIs].
The number of overseas patients being treated at our hospital has risen steadily due to the following reasons.
- World Class Health Care Services
- The latest German precision technology in surgery for joint replacements, sports injuries and spine surgeries
- Reliable medical reports
- Proper maintenance and confidentiality of patient records
- Clean and serene atmosphere
- NABH accreditation
- Affordable Medical Care
Recently, we have had patients from Maldives, Sri Lanka, UAE, Oman, USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Malaysia, Bahrain, Qatar, South Africa, Nigeria, France, Ghana, Bangladesh, Kuwait, Australia, Singapore, and Dubai.
We also have a currency exchange desk to convert foreign currency to Indian Rupees. We help with health visa formalities, ticket booking and other travel & accommodation requests of our overseas patients.
- Patient’s history and previous reports to be sent to us on e-mail
- Out doctors will go through the reports and get in touch with you
- If needed, a Skype consultation or live chat, with our doctor can be arranged to understand your medical status
- Customised packages will be worked out after taking the cost and stay duration in consideration
- over overseas patients, copies of the passport of the patient and attendant are to be sent to us for medical visa invitation letter
- Visa assistance will be provided by our team for overseas patients
- We will offer free transfer to and from the hospital from the airport, railway station and the state transport bus station.
- Travel assistance for best flight routes.
- In case of emergencies, air- ambulance service is also available on request.
- Complete assistance will provided for hotel reservations.
- Hassle-free hospital stay from admission to discharge.
- Language interpretation services are available.
- Multicuisine diet and international television channels are available as a part of our package.
- Rehabilitation stay as well as sightseeing trips can be arranged for if required.
- In case of overseas patients, assistance will be offered by our International Relations Desk.
- We are recognised by most national and international healthcare insurance providers and third party. administrators [TPAs]. So you can take treatment at Germanten Hospital under your healthcare insurance cover.
- Hassle-free payment options.
CONTACT OUR INTERNATIONAL TEAM
International Doctors will be visiting Germanten Hospital on a regular basis, their details can be found on our website. We will publish the visiting dates of international doctors in advance for patients who wish to be treated by the international doctors team.
This facility is available for overseas and Indian patients. We will assign a relationship manager to every patient to ease your process. Patients can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for international doctors’ appointments.