At Germanten Hospital used the most advanced and cutting-edge German technology, including minimally invasive, robotic, deep brain stimulation, and more to make it easier for the patients. Our doctors genuinely believe that for successful treatment, a proper diagnosis is what is required. Hence, they work with radiologists to help conduct the right tests to pinpoint the problem and offer the best solution accordingly. With an in-house MRI facility, state-of-the-art technology, our doctors make use of a safe yet practical approach to remove even the smallest defect while ensuring there are no side-effects.
At Germanten Hospital, you will have a dedicated team of Best Cardiologists and medical staff taking care of you and offer you the best quality service.
The Cardiology Department at the Germanten Hospital is a center of excellence in terms of medical care and equipment. We have state-of-the-art technology capable of evaluating heart function and diagnosing disease and disorders of the heart.
You will be able to get most of the Cardiology tests in the hospital itself.
At Germanten, we offer cost-effective Robotic-assisted Surgery and the results have been remarkable. This state-of-the-art technology works by creating tiny incisions and offers absolute precision for best results. This not only allows a shorter hospitalization but also faster recovery. Blood transfusion is also not required due to reduced blood loss and reduced chances of infection.
At Germanten, we have a professional staff that provides personal attention and utmost care to all the patients. Our IPDs and laboratory are equipped with German technology. Also, we are connected to several other medical organizations in the world that helps us gather new approaches and best treatments for our patients.
Here are the different tests that we provide:
- EKG – This records the rhythm or electrical impulses of the heart.
- Echocardiography – This is an ultrasound test used for assessing the heart’s functioning. It examines the heart valves, heart muscle, and blood flow in the heart.
- Event Monitoring – This is a diagnostic procedure where a patient has to wear a heart monitor for about 30 days. When activated, the monitor will start recording unusual heart rhythm.
- Holter Monitoring -This is a 2 to 2 days long test where the heart rhythm is recorded. While the test is going on, the patient has to keep a record of their activities as well so that the doctors can match it to unusually heart’s activity.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation – We also provide rehabilitation to patients who have had a heart-related illness, intervention, or surgery.
- Stress Testing – This test is carried out for providing information on how your heart works while you are physically stressed. The tests assist the physician in diagnosing heart disease. A cardiologist will be personally supervising the stress tests.
We are a hospital inspired by Germany with perfection and precision at the core of everything we do. We are obsessed with quality and we believe in doing things right. We have embodied the German ethos of perfection and precision Our collaboration with German doctors brings sophisticated technology and procedures to India for the best healthcare services. We score a perfect 10 when it comes to German Clinical technology and procedures. A perfect 10/10 in healthcare services. We bring in uncompromising standards, in excellence At Germanten, we are engineering healthcare services – combining a legacy of healthcare expertise and German precision. We are Germanten, Delivering 10/10 in clinical practices
GE Health Care TATA training Center of Excellence for Operation Theater Technician & Paramedical Staff