Rheumatology & Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a condition that comes with age. It can be considered as an autoimmune condition in which the patient’s immune system sends antibodies to the joint lining by mistake. This results in the damage near the joints, leaving it inflamed and sore. If the condition is not treated correctly, the chemical can cause damage to get severe. Your bones might even lose their strength and shapes with time.
Germanten has a dedicated and fully-equipped department that can cater to patients with a wide spectrum of medical care needs. We aim to provide quality and affordable medical care to the people. We are a multispecialty hospital with a team of skilled medical professionals and sophisticated medical equipment that is on par with the global standards. If you are suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis, we are your best option.
Germanten Hospital is built on the German ethos of precision and perfection. Dr. Mir Jawad, the founder of the hospital has had extensive training with German technology for multiple subspecialties of Orthopedics. We have over 45 years of legacy of providing outstanding medical care. We collaborate with German specialists frequently to ensure that our patients get the best care.
We are committed to providing high-quality, effective, and affordable healthcare. We work closely with the patients to determine what is the root cause of their problem. After performing our analysis, we provide the best treatment practice for the patients. At Germanten, you can be assured that you will have a treatment that is financially endurable.
At Germanten Hospital, we follow surgical as well as non-surgical approaches for treatment. We don’t like to give our patients false hope. So, we should start by saying that there is no cure for rheumatoid arthritis. The only thing that can be done is keeping the symptoms under control.
1. Non-surgical options – This is the primary treatment process that is used for every patient to try to fix the problem without any surgical procedure:
- NSAIDs – Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory drugs for reducing joint inflammation and relieving pain.
- Steroids – These are also used for reducing the swelling and pain of the joint. It can also slow down the cartilage’s damage.
- DMARDs – Disease-modifying Antirheumatic drugs are capable of slowing down arthritis’s effect on the joint saving the joint and other tissues from getting damaged.
- Physical Therapy – With the help of our trained and certified therapist, you will be able to keep your joints flexible and healthy.
2. Surgical options – If any of the non-surgical methods don’t work for you, a surgical procedure might be required to restore your ability and revamp the quality of your life:
- Joint Fusion – In this, the joints are realigned to stabilize them and ease the symptoms and pain.
- Total Joint Replacement – During this procedure, the doctor will remove the damaged part and replace it with an artificial capping for refraining the edges of the bones from getting rubbed and causing discomfort and pain.
Germanten Hospital has a team of top-class orthopedic surgeons who have been working in the field for a long time. Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan is among the best rheumatologists in Hyderabad and has over 20 years of experience. He leads the team of surgeons at the Germanten Hospital.
The laboratory professionals and other staff at the Germanten Hospital are highly-trained in their departments and can handle every case excellently. We have most of the modern machinery and technologies; thanks to our collaboration with the Germans. This way, we are able to use best-treating methods from all over the world.
Germanten Hospital follows a patient-centric approach to ensure that patients receive the highest-quality care. Our director and his team work to add flexibility and value to the life of the patient.
We are a hospital inspired by Germany with perfection and precision at the core of everything we do. We are obsessed with quality and we believe in doing things right. We have embodied the German ethos of perfection and precision Our collaboration with German doctors brings sophisticated technology and procedures to India for the best healthcare services. We score a perfect 10 when it comes to German Clinical technology and procedures. A perfect 10/10 in healthcare services. We bring in uncompromising standards, in excellence At Germanten, we are engineering healthcare services – combining a legacy of healthcare expertise and German precision. We are Germanten, Delivering 10/10 in clinical practices
GE Health Care TATA training Center of Excellence for Operation Theater Technician & Paramedical Staff