Sports medicine target people to ameliorate their athletic performance, recover from sports injuries, prevent future injuries, and help athletes to get back to their desire level of performance. It benefits people who are trying to regain full function and those with disabilities who are trying to increase mobility and capability.
We at Germanten Hospitals monitor patients from their consultation and treatment analyzing their current physical state, desired outcomes and performance needs in mind and coordinate with rehabilitation staff about their post-treatment care.
We at Germanten Hospitals link the gap between science and practice in the advancement of exercise, health, and in the study of sports, responsive scientific assessment, and performance. Regular features include sports injury prevention and treatment, exercise for health, drugs in sport and recommendations for training and nutrition.
Germanten Hospitals have been serving in the field for a long time. We have patients from every state of India and overseas. During all these years, we have helped our patients with any joint problem that they are suffering from. Here is how we work:
- Our medical team assesses each and every case thoroughly and separately through different scans and tests. We start with medications and exercises to fix the condition. Surgery is recommended only to those who don’t have any other option.
- Dr. Jawad Zar Khan leads our surgical team. With more than 20 years of experience, he is a veteral orthopedic surgeon in Hyderabad. His specialty lies in orthopedic surgeries like hip and knee replacements.
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures can be complex and there are only some institutions in India that follow this procedure. We are among those few as we have the knowledge and expertise in this field. Minimally invasive procedures are for lesser blood flow and helping the patients recover soon.
- At Germanten, we offer cost-effective Robotic-assisted Surgery and the results have been remarkable. This state-of-the-art technology works by creating tiny incisions and offers absolute precision for best results. This not only allows a shorter hospitalization but also faster recovery. Blood transfusion is also not required due to reduced blood loss and reduced chances of infection.
At Germanten, we have a professional staff that provides personal attention and utmost care to all the patients. Our IPDs and laboratory are equipped with German technology. Also, we are connected to several other medical organizations in the world that helps us gather new approaches and best treatments for our patients.
The most common procedure for hip replacement is the Total Hip Replacement surgery in which the painful joint from the hip is removed surgically. It is replaced with an artificial joint of metal alloy and plastic components. Once the surgery is completed, you will be able to walk comfortably without any pain. However, this procedure is recommended only when pain-relieving medicines and other procedures are not able to provide relief from the pain. Total Hip Replacement is the second most common surgery for joint replacement, only behind the Total Knee Replacement. It is also a super successful surgery along with Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery and Total Knee Replacement.
At Germanten Hospital, we have a team of surgeons and medical staff who have the experience of over 10,000 Hip Replacement surgeries that are performed using German Precision. It is recommended for anyone suffering from a painful hip joint or hip arthritis. The procedure is performed in the traditional manner and through the Minimally Invasive technique.
Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement surgery
In the Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement surgery, small incisions are made in the patient’s body against the cuts made during the traditional method. One or two incisions will be made that are between 2 to 5 inches long. Also, the incisions are made on the hip’s side to expose the muscles connected to the thigh bone or top of the femur. The ball of the femur, a part of the hip joint, is also removed and replaced using a prosthetic ball. The socket from the pelvic bones is also replaced and fixed using bone cement. If there is any damaged cartilage between the socket and the ball, it will also be removed.
Minimally Invasive approach is preferred for Total Hip Replacement as it reduces pain and blood loss during the procedure. This means that you will heal faster and have a shorter hospital stay. However, only experienced doctors can perform this procedure because if it is not performed with expertise and the utmost care, the outcome for the minimally invasive approach will be worse than that of standard surgery.
The technologies available at the Germanten Hospital for Total Hip Replacement are:
- State of the Art class100 OTs with Hepa Filters
- Performing the surgery using the Zero technique
- Wide range of Microbiology and Pathology
- Imaging and Radiology services
At the Germanten Hospital, we have the following amenities available for the patients;
- Best in class surgeons
- Skilled aestheticians
- Qualified and well-trained physiotherapists
- Modern Intensive care
We are the pioneer in popularizing new standards, bringing the beam of hope to our
patients with a year’s of legacy in orthopedic.
We are a prominent Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic hospital located in Hyderabad with
research collaboration with Germany having multiple success stories in Sports Medicine &
Arthroscopic surgery. Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan introduced Advanced German Surgery
Techniques for Arthroscopic surgery in India for the first time. Arthroscopy is performed using
arthroscopy, a small fiber-optic instrument that enables a close look at the inside of a joint
through a small key hole incision, where the interior of the joint can be visualized through a
telescope and the whole procedure can be seen on a TV monitor.
We are a hospital inspired by Germany with perfection and precision at the core of everything we do. We are obsessed with quality and we believe in doing things right. We have embodied the German ethos of perfection and precision Our collaboration with German doctors brings sophisticated technology and procedures to India for the best healthcare services. We score a perfect 10 when it comes to German Clinical technology and procedures. A perfect 10/10 in healthcare services. We bring in uncompromising standards, in excellence At Germanten, we are engineering healthcare services – combining a legacy of healthcare expertise and German precision. We are Germanten, Delivering 10/10 in clinical practices
GE Health Care TATA training Center of Excellence for Operation Theater Technician & Paramedical Staff