Sports medicine target people to ameliorate their athletic performance, recover from sports injuries, prevent future injuries, and help athletes to get back to their desire level of performance. It benefits people who are trying to regain full function and those with disabilities who are trying to increase mobility and capability.
We at Germanten Hospitals monitor patients from their consultation and treatment analyzing their current physical state, desired outcomes and performance needs in mind and coordinate with rehabilitation staff about their post-treatment care.
We at Germanten Hospitals link the gap between science and practice in the advancement of exercise, health, and in the study of sports, responsive scientific assessment, and performance. Regular features include sports injury prevention and treatment, exercise for health, drugs in sport and recommendations for training and nutrition.
Germanten Hospitals have been serving in the field for a long time. We have patients from every state of India and overseas. During all these years, we have helped our patients with any joint problem that they are suffering from. Here is how we work:
- Our medical team assesses each and every case thoroughly and separately through different scans and tests. We start with medications and exercises to fix the condition. Surgery is recommended only to those who don’t have any other option.
- Dr. Jawad Zar Khan leads our surgical team. With more than 20 years of experience, he is a veteral orthopedic surgeon in Hyderabad. His specialty lies in orthopedic surgeries like hip and knee replacements.
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures can be complex and there are only some institutions in India that follow this procedure. We are among those few as we have the knowledge and expertise in this field. Minimally invasive procedures are for lesser blood flow and helping the patients recover soon.
- At Germanten, we offer cost-effective Robotic-assisted Surgery and the results have been remarkable. This state-of-the-art technology works by creating tiny incisions and offers absolute precision for best results. This not only allows a shorter hospitalization but also faster recovery. Blood transfusion is also not required due to reduced blood loss and reduced chances of infection.
At Germanten, we have a professional staff that provides personal attention and utmost care to all the patients. Our IPDs and laboratory are equipped with German technology. Also, we are connected to several other medical organizations in the world that helps us gather new approaches and best treatments for our patients.
The sports medicine department at Germenten Hospital brings together top sports medicine physicians, orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists to ensure the quality health care for athletes of all ages and abilities. They also provide effective treatment of musculoskeletal problems, which allows you to lead an active lifestyle without experiencing any symptoms.
Acute injuries and conditions
Most of the acute injuries and conditions are usually caused by an accident, incident, or a particular impact. Examples of such conditions include strained muscle, ankle sprain, mild fracture, ACL tear, and shoulder dislocation. Our sports medicine physicians help to diagnose your acute injury and provide specialized treatment to keep you in the game. They also provide valuable information on what you should do to avoid the recurrence of the injury. You also get advice on post-injury care through physical therapy for strengthening your body and helping improve your performance.
Overuse injuries and conditions
Injuries arising from overuse are different from acute conditions. An overuse injury typically develops over time because of continuous pressure on a specific part of the body. This constant pressure results in the development of an issue that may get worse over time. We have sports medicine specialists who treat overuse injuries and conditions through surgical and non-surgical methods. They also provide post-treatment care for aiding your recovery. Some common examples of overuse injuries include:
- Damage to the rotator cuffs and knees
- Runner’s knee
- Golfer’s elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
Physical activity consultation
Our specialists will guide you on your way to recovery so you can perform high-intensity activities again. They will guide every small detail to ensure comprehensive care. They will also help you with:
- Preventing injuries
- Making decisions related to sports
- Ways of improving resistance and stamina
- Nutrition and exercise recommendations
We are the pioneer in popularizing new standards, bringing the beam of hope to our
patients with a year’s of legacy in orthopedic.
We are a prominent Sports Medicine & Arthroscopic hospital located in Hyderabad with
research collaboration with Germany having multiple success stories in Sports Medicine &
Arthroscopic surgery. Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan introduced Advanced German Surgery
Techniques for Arthroscopic surgery in India for the first time. Arthroscopy is performed using
arthroscopy, a small fiber-optic instrument that enables a close look at the inside of a joint
through a small key hole incision, where the interior of the joint can be visualized through a
telescope and the whole procedure can be seen on a TV monitor.
We are a hospital inspired by Germany with perfection and precision at the core of everything we do. We are obsessed with quality and we believe in doing things right. We have embodied the German ethos of perfection and precision Our collaboration with German doctors brings sophisticated technology and procedures to India for the best healthcare services. We score a perfect 10 when it comes to German Clinical technology and procedures. A perfect 10/10 in healthcare services. We bring in uncompromising standards, in excellence At Germanten, we are engineering healthcare services – combining a legacy of healthcare expertise and German precision. We are Germanten, Delivering 10/10 in clinical practices
GE Health Care TATA training Center of Excellence for Operation Theater Technician & Paramedical Staff