Regardless of whether you are experiencing a chronic lung condition or a short-term respiratory illness, Germanten Hospital will be able to provide you with personalized and high-quality care. We have high-trained physicians who are an expert in pulmonary disease, internal medicine, and critical care medicine. We will be able to provide you comprehensive care so that you can get and maintain your optimal health.
At Germanten Hospitals we have highly-trained respiratory therapies who use German technology to ensure that you receive high-quality treatment. The doctors are supported by the pulmonary team who assist them in planning, evaluating, and treating patients with pulmonary and respiratory disorders. We have medical professionals who have expertise in providing basic life support, pediatric life support, advanced cardiac life support, and neonatal resuscitation programs.
With our patient-driven assessments, therapeutic instruments, and protocols, we are able to provide the highest quality care to inpatients as well as outpatients. The team is led by experienced and trained respiratory therapists who work together with a multi-disciplinary team of medical professionals such as pulmonologists, nurses, physical therapists, and others.
Here are some of the respiratory and pulmonary conditions that we treat:
- Acute/chronic respiratory failure
- Advanced lung diseases
- Asthma – A condition where the patient has swollen, sensitive airways.
- Bronchial asthma
- Bronchitis – In this, the airways get swollen and irritated leading to coughing and mucus.
- Bronchiectasis – In this condition, the airways get widened and destroyed.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – COPD causes damage to the lungs and makes breathing difficult.
- Chronic cough
- Difficulty in breathing
- Cystic Fibrosis – This is a genetic condition in which thick and sticky mucus gets built up in the lungs.
- Emphysema – In this, the alveoli or air sacs in the lungs get damaged.
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung and Respiratory infections
- Lungs and Respiratory injuries, like those caused by accidents or burns.
- Occupational lung disease
- Pleural disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) – When the arteries in the lungs have high blood pressure, it leads to PH.
- Sleep disorders
The Department of Pulmonology at the Germanten Hospital offers sophisticated care for all respiratory diseases. Also, we provide round-the-clock emergency care for conditions like respiratory failure, chest injuries, pneumothorax, pulmonary emboli, and more. We have state-of-the-art Pulmonology Function Lab where we perform advanced studies like:
- Lung Volumes
- Respiratory Drive
- Diffusion capacity
- Airway resistance
- Chest wall compliance
- Allergy test
- Bronchoprovocation Testing
Germanten Hospital has a dedicated Bronchoscopy suite where we perform diagnostic as well as therapeutic bronchoscopies using the latest video Bronchoscope. Our pulmonologists are experts in performing advanced bronchoscopy techniques like:
- Electrocautery for endobronchial lesions
- Bronchial stents
- Foreign body removal
- Endobronchial brachytherapy
- Trans-bronchial lymph node needle aspiration
Apart from these, we can also perform several interventional procedures such as pleural drainage, medical thoracoscopy, and lung and pleural biopsy guided by CT/ultrasonography. There is also a completely equipped respiratory ICU that has BiPAP machines, advanced ventilators, and advanced staff capable of managing critical patients suffering from respiratory and pulmonary diseases.
The Germanten Hospital is known for following every safety guidelines and taking every precaution to ensure that all the procedures that we perform are completely painless and safe. To ensure precision we use Robotics and Computer Navigation. We have a team of doctors and medical staff with experience in treating pulmonary disorders. With the help of German technologies, we are able to take care of any disorder that you might have.
We are a hospital inspired by Germany with perfection and precision at the core of everything we do. We are obsessed with quality and we believe in doing things right. We have embodied the German ethos of perfection and precision Our collaboration with German doctors brings sophisticated technology and procedures to India for the best healthcare services. We score a perfect 10 when it comes to German Clinical technology and procedures. A perfect 10/10 in healthcare services. We bring in uncompromising standards, in excellence At Germanten, we are engineering healthcare services – combining a legacy of healthcare expertise and German precision. We are Germanten, Delivering 10/10 in clinical practices
GE Health Care TATA training Center of Excellence for Operation Theater Technician & Paramedical Staff