- Total Knee Replacement – In this, all the parts of the knee’s surface are replaced with a prosthesis. Everything from the lower end of the thigh bone, kneecap, and upper end of the shin bone is replaced.
- Partial Knee Replacement – In this procedure, only the damaged part of the knee is replaced. This can be the kneecap, inner side, or outer side. The damaged tissues are removed and replaced with a prosthesis, the man-made implants.
- Revision Knee Surgery – This procedure involves removing the old prostheses and replacing it with a new one.
At Germanten Hospital, we provide the best knee replacement procedure because we have:
- A highly-trained, experienced, and skilled team of doctors and medical staff.
- The state-of-the-art infrastructure that matches the best hospitals in the world.
- Optimized services to provide the best medical care to our patients.
- The staff that is committed to taking care of our patients.
- A special help cell designed specifically for overseas patients.
- Advanced surgical techniques for almost painless knee replacement procedures.
- A conclusive environment that fastens the post-operative rehabilitation process.
Once our specialists decide that you need Total Knee Replacement, you will be admitted to the hospital where our guest relation executives will help you in understanding the treatment and recovery process:
- Before the treatment starts, the team will discuss everything about your current condition and answer any question that you might have.
- Once you have given consent for the surgery, an anesthesiologist will visit you for discussing different anesthesia options.
- You will have to adhere to specific restrictions so that your operation is performed timely.
- You will be taken to the operation theatre for your surgery.
- After the surgery is completed, our team of experts will help you in recovering.
- Once the doctors make sure that you have regained your senses and your condition is stable, you will be sent to your room.
We are the first hospital in Hyderabad that uses a robotic arm for total knee replacement. With the help of the robotic arm, we are able to cut to the nearest half mm for safe and ultraprecise implant placement. Dr. Jawad and the team performs thousands of joint replacements every year. Thanks to his collaboration with the German Hospitals, the Germanten Hospital has access to the latest German technology for joint replacement surgery.
We are the pioneer in popularizing new standards, bringing the beam of hope in our patients with a 45 years legacy in orthopedic.
We are prominent knee replacement hospital located at Hyderabad with research collaboration with Germany having multiple success stories in knee replacement surgery. A visionary & founder of our hospital, with intention of providing quality health services. Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan’s name goes hand in hand with Knee replacement Surgery.. Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan introduced Robotic and Computer Navigation Surgery for knee joint replacement in India for the first time.Germanten Hospitals has most modern and sophisticated class100 Laminar operation theatres for strict prevention of infection . Today, our Hospital is the best in class Knee Replacement Centre, the best Knee Replacement Hospital.
We are a hospital inspired by Germany with perfection and precision at the core of everything we do. We are obsessed with quality and we believe in doing things right. We have embodied the German ethos of perfection and precision Our collaboration with German doctors brings sophisticated technology and procedures to India for the best healthcare services. We score a perfect 10 when it comes to German Clinical technology and procedures. A perfect 10/10 in healthcare services. We bring in uncompromising standards, in excellence At Germanten, we are engineering healthcare services – combining a legacy of healthcare expertise and German precision. We are Germanten, Delivering 10/10 in clinical practices
GE Health Care TATA training Center of Excellence for Operation Theater Technician & Paramedical Staff