- Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan is one of the most acclaimed orthopedic surgeons in India
- Dr.Mir Jawad Zar Khan was honored as Best Doctor by Shri Roshaiah Garu (Ex-CM of Joint Andhra Pradesh & Former Governor Tamilnadu), In 2018.
- Dr.Mir Jawad Zar Khan was honored with the Vaidya Vibhushan Award by Etela Rajender is the Health Minister of Telangana State, In 2019.
- selected in the collections of India's Top Orthopedicians, Dr.Mir Jawad has been commended by such luminaries as Shri Ashwini Kumar Choubey, Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- Shri Jagat Prasad Nadda, Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Smt Anupriya Patel, Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- Bestowed with the 'Better India Healthcare Award 2018' Dr.Mir Jawad zar Khan is always in the news about the medical world because of his ever-evolving newer techniques in orthopedics and joint replacements.
- Germanten Hospitals have been recognized by The Times of India All India Multispecialty Hospitals Ranking Survey-2019 as “Best Emerging Multispecialty Hospital in Hyderabad-2019″.,
- Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan, Senior Orthopaedic Surgeon and Chairman of Germanten Hospitals Hyderabad received Times of India Award of “Iconic Joint Replacement Surgeon Of Telangana” by the State Hon'ble Governor Dr. Tamilisai Soundarajan on 6dec2022.,
- He is an active member of the India Orthopedic Association, Orthopedic Surgeons Society Of Andhra Pradesh,
- Indian Medical Association (IMA),
- Indo-German Orthopedic Foundation (IGOF),
- Societe Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopedique et deTraumatologie
- International (Sicot)
- International Society of Orthopedic Surgery & Traumatology
- International Cartilage Research Society,
- Indian Arthroplasty Association, International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty and International Society of Arthroscopy
- Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine.
- Insights Success Magazine Features Germanten Hospital As India's Most Trusted Orthopedic Treatment Centers-2022.
- Times all India Orthopedic Hospital Ranking Survey -2022, Germanten Hospitals secure a position among the Top 20 orthopedic hospitals in India, the Top 10 in South India & Top 3 in Hyderabad.
Germanten Hospitals has received the “Best Orthopaedic Hospital in South India” award at the 19th Global Edition of the Business Leader of the year 2021 conducted by Economic Times Group.
For years, Germanten has been offering quality healthcare to the people for their diverse medical needs. Under strong management and astute leadership, Germanten has become a center of excellence for specialties like Orthopedic, Neurology, Reconstructive, and Plastic surgery. Through its collaboration with German Hospitals, the hospital has access to the latest equipment and medical technology.
Awards and Media
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disease of the joints and other parts of the body. As the disease progresses, the inflammation spreads to the tendons, ligaments, cartilage and bones of the joints. Rheumatoid arthritis can also affect other areas of the body, such as the lungs or blood vessels. The premier treatment facility for RA […]
Accredition and Recognizations
It is a great honor to be on the list of accredited hospitals of NABH, a space reserved for those few prestigious healthcare providers who are capable of giving the best quality treatment to the people. This stamp of excellence is bestowed on a hospital or medical institute only after strict scrutiny, and multiple inspections by the board, which confirms that all operations of the hospital meet the high standards set by the board. National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent Board of Quality Council of India. NABH is set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organisations. The board is structured to cater to much-desired needs of the consumers and to set benchmarks for progress of health industry.
ISO Accreditation ISO 9001:2008
Germanten Hospital never makes claims that are not backed by factual evidence. When we call ourselves one of the best in the orthopedic sector, we mean it.
Germanten Hospital became a member of the prestigious ‘International Society of Orthopaedic Centres (ISOC)’ – a marvellous achievement.
This society consists of 21 of the most well-renowned orthopaedic centres from all around the world – from 17 countries spread across 6 continents. Mayo Clinic (USA), Campbell Clinic (USA), Hospital for Special Surgery (USA), Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (UK) among others, are part of this elite group. Germanten Hospitals is only the 2nd hospital from Asia to acquire a full membership.