Hand & Microvascular surgery
Germanten Hospitals have been serving in the field for a long time. We have patients from every state of India and overseas. During all these years, we have helped our patients with any joint problem that they are suffering from. Here is how we work:
- Our medical team assesses each and every case thoroughly and separately through different scans and tests. We start with medications and exercises to fix the condition. Surgery is recommended only to those who don’t have any other option.
- Dr. Jawad Zar Khan leads our surgical team. With more than 20 years of experience, he is a veteral orthopedic surgeon in Hyderabad. His specialty lies in orthopedic surgeries like hip and knee replacements.
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures can be complex and there are only some institutions in India that follow this procedure. We are among those few as we have the knowledge and expertise in this field. Minimally invasive procedures are for lesser blood flow and helping the patients recover soon.
- At Germanten, we offer cost-effective Robotic-assisted Surgery and the results have been remarkable. This state-of-the-art technology works by creating tiny incisions and offers absolute precision for best results. This not only allows a shorter hospitalization but also faster recovery. Blood transfusion is also not required due to reduced blood loss and reduced chances of infection.
At Germanten, we have a professional staff that provides personal attention and utmost care to all the patients. Our IPDs and laboratory are equipped with German technology. Also, we are connected to several other medical organizations in the world that helps us gather new approaches and best treatments for our patients.
Here are some conditions of the hand treated at Germanten:
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Tendon transfers
- Surgical Arthrodesis
- Skin grafts
- Surgical Debridement
- Limited amputations
- Cosmetic procedures
The department also performs Microvascular surgeries that join tiny blood vessels together for transferring large amounts of tissues to reconstruct tissue defects and wounds.
Free Flap is a technically challenging and complex procedure that has a high success rate. Here are some of the Free Flap procedures performed at Germanten Hospital:
- Abdomen and chest wounds caused by cancer surgery and radiation therapy
- Arterial or Venous Insufficiency
- Bony Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Cranial Base
- Facial Reanimation Surgery
- Gracilis Flap
- Head and Neck Reconstruction
- Inferior and Superior Gluteal Flap
- Jaw or Jawbone (Mandible)
- Legs (Lower Extremities)
- Non-healing lower extremity ulcers
- Post-cancer Surgery
- Restoration of facial expression after cancer surgery or nerve injury
- Ruben’s flap
- Salvage of Amputation Stumps
- TFL flap
- Transplantation of functioning muscle
- Traumatic Wounds
The Germanten Hospital also provides physiotherapy of hand ligament repair and reconstructions, hand fractures, elbow replacement, finger contracture release, tendon transfers, carpal tunnel syndrome, TFCC injuries, brachial plexus injury, crush hand injuries, and Extensor and Flexor tendon repairs.
We are a hospital inspired by Germany with perfection and precision at the core of everything we do. We are obsessed with quality and we believe in doing things right. We have embodied the German ethos of perfection and precision Our collaboration with German doctors brings sophisticated technology and procedures to India for the best healthcare services. We score a perfect 10 when it comes to German Clinical technology and procedures. A perfect 10/10 in healthcare services. We bring in uncompromising standards, in excellence At Germanten, we are engineering healthcare services – combining a legacy of healthcare expertise and German precision. We are Germanten, Delivering 10/10 in clinical practices
GE Health Care TATA training Center of Excellence for Operation Theater Technician & Paramedical Staff