Germanten follows a patient-centric approach to provide quality healthcare to its patients. Their aim is to provide affordable healthcare without making any compromise on the quality of care. They also offer a number of special procedures, such as Shoulder surgery.
At Germanten Hospital, we can assure you that we take every precaution and follow every guideline to ensure that the procedure is safe and completely painless. We use computer navigation and robotics for the procedure as well as Delta Ceramics for the implants. We have a wide range of imported implants from companies like Johnson & Johnson, Zimmer, Oxinimu, Smith & Nephew, Exactas, and Depuy. Once the procedure is completed, you will be able to walk within 4 hours.
Germanten Hospital is built on the German ethos of precision and perfection. Dr. Mir Jawad, the founder of the hospital has had extensive training with German technology for multiple subspecialties of Orthopedics. We have over 45 years of legacy of providing outstanding medical care. We collaborate with German specialists frequently to ensure that our patients get the best care.
The shoulder is a flexible joint that allows you to rotate your arms in different positions. This flexibility makes the shoulder susceptible to injury and instability. Depending on the issues you are having, the treatment will start with nonsurgical methods. Note that in some cases, delaying the surgery will only increase the likelihood of the problem becoming even more difficult to treat.
The treatment will begin with an Orthopedic Evaluation. It has three components:
- The first one is using the medical history for gathering information regarding the issue, pain and limitations, duration of symptoms, injuries, and past treatment or surgery.
- Second is a physical examination for assessing swelling, range of motion, tenderness, instability, strength or weakness, and deformity.
- The last one is diagnostic tests where X-ray or MRI will be taken with your shoulder in different positions.
After evaluation, the doctor will recommend non-surgical treatment options to you. If that doesn’t work, the next option is moving to surgery. You will have two options:
- Arthroscopy – In this procedure, a surgeon inserts a thin device with a lighting system and a lens into the tiny incisions to get a good look inside the joint. The device will take images and relay them to a TV monitor so that the surgeon can make a diagnosis. Using the incisions, more surgical instruments will be inserted for making the repairs. This is usually an outpatient procedure and you will get to go home the same day.
- Open surgery – In some cases, this is the only option and might even provide better results than Arthroscopy. The procedure is performed through small incisions that are a few inches in size.
For both these procedures, you will need recovery and rehabilitation.
We are a hospital inspired by Germany with perfection and precision at the core of everything we do. We are obsessed with quality and we believe in doing things right. We have embodied the German ethos of perfection and precision Our collaboration with German doctors brings sophisticated technology and procedures to India for the best healthcare services. We score a perfect 10 when it comes to German Clinical technology and procedures. A perfect 10/10 in healthcare services. We bring in uncompromising standards, in excellence At Germanten, we are engineering healthcare services – combining a legacy of healthcare expertise and German precision. We are Germanten, Delivering 10/10 in clinical practices
GE Health Care TATA training Center of Excellence for Operation Theater Technician & Paramedical Staff