How do you understand the early signs of arthritis in the knees?
We all are adapted to the fast-paced and hyperactive lifestyle today. With that comes the expectations of being socially involved even at the cost of health. Your disoriented lifestyle can take you towards the ailment known as arthritis. But don’t worry; it can be controlled with medicines and discipline if you detect arthritis early. We can help you with everything, including arthritis in the knees and the symptoms.
Below are the probable arthritis symptoms in the knee that can help identify their health condition and even defeat it in the best scenario.
Standard medical techniques are usually enough for the identification of arthritis. However, the sooner, the better is valid here. Frequent joint pains, swelling of the area, stiffness are considered the first symptoms of arthritis. If you have these signs, the identification is more effortless.
A gradual decrease in the range of motion and somewhat redness on the joint’s skin are also the signs. In addition, it is common to have various acute diseases or feel slightly feverish. So your determination to find the early identification signs might get a boost when you find out the reduced red blood cell count.
With competent medical advice and help, you can identify all these signs at the right time and place. Thus, you can ensure proper safety from all sorts of attacks in all ways possible. So like we say, prevention is better than cure, do not overthink about the consequences.
How Do You Know If You Have Arthritis?
We say that early identification is the only chance to get proper medical help for all diseases. Arthritis is no different. The first signs of arthritis in the knees are easily noticeable, and if you are experiencing any of the following, do consult with a doctor on an urgent basis-
- The standard and early sign of arthritis is fatigue. Especially RA, you feel tired quickly, like you might feel exhausted even after doing a short physical activity like running or walking. Doctors might not diagnose arthritis at this point. Acute depression often accompanies tiredness.
- Morning stiffness is a red alert for arthritis. The stiffness won’t last for a long time, but it will increase and gradually worsen arthritis. If the stiffness lasts long, then you might have inflammatory arthritis (typical of RA arthritis).
- Identification of early signs of arthritis is possible if you suffer from stiff or painful bone joints. You can feel pain anywhere at any time, irrespective of whether you are active or not. The stiffness starts from the joints of your hand before spreading all over the body. However, it is unlikely that you’ll have the condition in multiple joints in a span of a few days. Pain in fingers, ankles, wrists, knees or shoulders is common.
- Acute arthritis is pointed out by swelling and inflammation around specific joints. Sometimes, these areas can feel warm.
- Fever is a major symptom of arthritis If fever presents with inflamed and painful joints, then you might have severe RA.
Now you must have got an insight into possible early signs of arthritis and their identification. Take a peek into your health status for arthritis knee pain or symptoms and consult with an experienced doctor well in time. Though arthritis is not curable, you can keep it under control with proper medical guidance and medications.
With the above information, you can catch the early signs of arthritis in your knees. Do not hesitate to seek help because it will make your life much easier. With discipline and lifestyle adjustments, every disease is manageable. So do not lose hope and be alert while identifying the symptoms you experience.
If you suspect to have arthritis in your knees and the symptoms support that, and want a professional opinion, you may visit Germanten Hospital. Our exceptional team of experts can guide you along the way. We even have Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan, who has 20 years of experience in joint replacement and can help you with it if needed. Do not worry if the disease is curable or not; with proper measures and early detection, you can control it.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Germanten Hospital has been one of India’s leading facilities for various medical treatments. Under insightful leadership, we have acquired excellence when it comes to treatments in neurology, plastic or cosmetic surgery, orthopaedics and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Mir Jawad Zar Khan has led our hospital to the forefront of the medical industry. He has experience of 20 years in orthopaedics. His alma mater is Osmania University, where Dr. Khan achieved a gold medal for his excellence in education. He then completed advanced training in the USA and Germany.
Dr. Jawad was awarded the “Best Doctor” by Shri Roshaiah Garu, the Former Gov. of Tamil Nadu and former CM of Andhra Pradesh. He was also felicitated with the Vaida Ratna Award in 2019 by Shri Etala Rajendra, the honourable health minister of Telangana. In addition to that, Germanten Hospital also received an award of “Best Orthopaedic Hospital In South India” from the Economic Times Group in 2021.
We have gained access to state-of-the-art medical technology and the latest advanced equipment, which has proven to be quite beneficial for our patients.